Sunday, April 22, 2007

IN THE PUBLIC EYE



IN THE PUBLIC EYE

I've heard many times high-profile people using slang , and sometimes it was strange for me but I didn't pay attention on it. But after hearing this story I started thinking about it.
Slang is part of everyday life and I use it very often because very often that's the best way for me to express myself.
But I'm just an ordinary girl not high-profile woman. I'm not listening high-profile people very often, the most of them are boring and I just can't stand listening them. But I'm sure they have to use slang from time to time, especially when they have some strong feelings so why to blame them? Well, they don't have to talk like a youth from the ghetto, but they need to use some slang words or phrases.
GET A LIFE- I like this phrase very much and I don't see other way to express what they want to say with this. It is so strong and powerful phrase and you can use it very oftenwhen you are happy,angry, disappointed,but always with in a same context.
SUCK- well this is a little bit offensive or rude slang word, and I don't like it, and I can't believe that high-profile person can use this word, that's awful and disgusting. Young people use it very often and even then it doesn't sound nice and I suggest to hogh profiel people to forget about this word, they don't need it.
GET REAL- this phrase is O.K. I like it and i will use it often, I can't remember any other phrase to change this so I accept this but high-profile people shouldn't use it, it's not from their level..I suppose..
There is a lot of slang words,phrases and I'm lucky because they exist because I need them and I use them very often and I don't bother if high- profile people use slang-that's just their decision,if they want to ruin their reputation..

No comments: