Sunday, March 18, 2007

"Innocent girl"


Well,this is me three years ago.. I chose this photo because it is the best way to tell you something more about me.
Three years ago I was a girl full of dreams, I believed everyone, and I believed all people were good and fair,and that there was justice for everybody.
I loved nature,snow and I still do.I loved taking different kinds of photos and I was in love also..I believed in love..many things happened and this girl "died"..
I still love nature,and everything what is not ordinary,but now I just believe in myself and I believe that I can succed but only if I try hard.I don't believe in good luck or bad luck..
I supposed that I just grew up.. I'm not sad nor too much disappointed and I'm still a romantic(in some cases), but I'm also realistic..
Maybe I'll put my another photo, the new one..but I still don't know how it will look like..I don't know who I am today..I have to discover it..